This recipe checks so many boxes!
- Quick and easy
- Vegetarian…or not…
- Gluten free
- Breakfast / lunch / dinner
- kids love it!!
Make it WITH the chicken or just omit it. Left photo with, right with out.
Sweet Potato Hash (with/without Chicken)
- 3 sweet potatoes, small cubes
- 2 T olive oil, salt and pepper to taste
- 2 T coconut oil
- 2 red peppers, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 + cups fresh spinach (baby or chopped if larger leaves)
- 1t paprika, salt and pepper to taste
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 c cooked, chopped chicken
- Toss the potatoes with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast at 425 for 15 minutes, turning every 5 minutes, until potatoes are cooked through and browning.
- Melt coconut oil and saute onions and peppers until soft.
- Stir in spinach and season.
- When spinach begins to wilt add beaten eggs. Stirring to fully cook the egg.
- ** separate any you want to be vegetarian** and add cooked, chopped chicken.
- Stir potatoes back into all vegetarian and chicken dishes.